Travelling to South Korea - Internship programme

I did my internship a Daegu, South Korea. Therefore, later you will notice why there are a lot of information about Korea because of I want to share a little bit of my experience there with all the readers.

So, for the start, I will show you what I did at Korea.

This is my workplace, Saeah Eng. Co. Ltd.
As you can see, the company divided into two buildings, on the right is where the office, toilet and wash room located at the first floor and on the second floor is where the dining room, store and locker room.

On the left side is where the factory is, where all the equipment, stamping die and technical workers works (including me there).

Saeah Eng signboard.
Clean this stamping die back to the normal shape
After a several time of usage, the manufacturer company like Hyundai will send this back to our company for the maintenance. So, our task is to clean all the burr and dirt so that it will produce a high quality of stamping.

and test it here before return it to the owner
This is the hydraulic press machine. Very huge machine purposely to test the quality of stamping after the die has been repaired.

See? Hardworking isn't?
Another one...

This is what I have done in Korea. Actually this is my second company since I the first company were having a problem to take care of us.

There is actually a thousand of picture to share for you, but privacy come first!

0 comments: